::LONDON, UK – Show 29th NOV 2010

It was so good to be back in foggy/snowy London-town. Can’t wait to come back in a few months time – Union Chapel on March 31st and Cadogan Hall on April 13th. More UK dates in the tour section of the website and more to be announced – I’m doing a little jig right now to celebrate!
– BF

This entry was posted in :: TOUR LIFE. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to ::LONDON, UK – Show 29th NOV 2010

1. Mateus says:

Brooke!

Brasil is waitting for you… in Rio de Janeiro
    Please!!!!

Bye

2. Rainer says:

It was a great show! THX!

A great fan from germany!

3. JohnQuintin says:

I was at your show in Houston. You are awesome!

4. Wlodi says:

I’m glad that you have played my favorite songs from new album: Flags, Crows and Locusts, Sailboats and Something in the water. Good to heard everlasting “Albertine” and “Arithmetic” (in my opinion the best performence of the day).
    Hope I will be able to listen wonderful “Hymn” someday , maybe 31 march in Union Chapel? What do you think about that? :)
    Greetings from Poland.

5. Jem says:

Twas an amazing night, thank you so much!
    When we showed Joanna you’d tweeted about her sending all her pennies and showed her that you’d even put up a picture of her card, she was like “I don’t really know what to say . . . does this mean I’m famous now?!” We said yes, and she did a little excited dance and said Brooke Fraser was the best famous person ever!!

6. Stanka says:

Yes it was a really good concert. I was standing at the front. So I was very happy for that…

7. Nathan Mackenzie says:

What a great night, I loved every bit! Your such an inspiration!

It was also great to be a Little Lion for the night! Cant wait for you to finally book a gig in or near sunny Bradford 😉

8. Tamsin says:

I saw you two years ago in London and i’m seeing you again in April so i’m happy :)

9. Leigh says:

Dear Brooke,
    Can’t wait until you come to my home state on Wednesday! It’s going to be the first time in months that my friends and I are going to have a “girls night out.”

I have been blessed with wonderful neighbors who have now become more than friends, they are like my sisters. All three of them have husbands who serve in our military (one just happens to be my brother!) One of them just returned from deployment, another is deployed, and another one is a pilot, so he just has a crazy schedule where he can be gone for days upon days. One of these girls just lost her mother in a fight against cancer last week…Needless to say, these girls are wonderful, brave, and strong. We haven’t all been able to get together for a night in months, and when we do, we’re usually tagging a child or two along!

What’s on our docket Wednesday? Well, to get into the Triple Door to get to your concert…apparently that is everyone’s goal since the tickets are almost sold out and they are not being sold online. Anyway you can help a girl out who wants to put a smile on the faces of friends? Two of these girls will be moving to different bases in less than two months, and I’m just trying to make the most of our time, and could use a little help.

Just thought I’d throw it out there:)

10. Katiti says:

What! Union Chapel 31st March? This whole get to see BF play live is a possible reality! It may clash with my visitation dates to the UK! Thank You LORD! 😀

11. roberta says:

loved your show, and came all the way from freezing dublin to freezing london, see ur coming to dublin in april will just have to pop along to see you there too :)

12. Laura says:

London 29th of November!
    I’ve been waiting for almost 3 years to see u life on stage.
    After listening to ur music while backpacking through ur coutry!
    I was so woth coming all the way from Switzerland to see u.
    Cant wait for march/april

13. Ward Romans says:

Please come to Anchorage, Alaska. We would LOVE to have you. Be blessed!

14. HUUUUUGEBFFAN!! says:

Hey Brooke,
    You are my favourite artist!!! Ever since your first album i’v been a huge fan!!!!! I met you at your flags concert in Auckland! I can’t beleive i met you!!! I’v also been to your winery tour for Albertine in Matakana in 2008 (unfortinatly i will not be attending the next winery tour). I LOVE my signed flags bag!!! I was the 3rd first in line for the Auckland concert (you can see my head in the pic). I really LOVE your song “betty”!
    I hope to see you again!!
    Avya (HUGE FAN!)

15. Andreas says:

Why is the Birmingham gig over-18s only? Got some very disappointed 17 year olds here! I’m guessing it’s a Glee club restriction but there are plenty of other venues round here… shame!

16. Ledia hanna says:

Brooke! Please come to Adelaide one day! Soon!